Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yeah... We are supermodels...

Lately we have been extremely photogenic. Hi...my name is Piper...and I'm addicted to being scratched and itched. There is nothing quite like it in the world!

When I get scratched by mom, dad, well..... basically anybody who has fingers, I go crazy and get these weird looks on my face...These are just a few of the faces of me...Piper. Oooohhhh feels soooo gooooodddd...






My mom got this new phone thingy and has been taking pictures of all sorts of things. Finally she figured out the best subject of the photos would be me...So I showed her my many sides of Chester.

I really should be in ads and on T.V. I really know how to work the camera.




After I was done posing for the paparrazi, my dad needed some hugs and kisses. I know I am a natural at posing for the cameras but I also give some of the best kisses EVER!
Mom and Dad put up this tree in the house ( I know...I don't get it either) but there were all these pretty lights on it. I liked that. I also liked that it was right at back hight so when I have an itch I just walk around underneath it. I am ready for my presents!!

No comments: